Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This Tutorial was Written By Me. Any Similarities are Coincidental. 
Please do not Claim my Tutorials As Your Own.
These Tutorials are for Everyone to Try. 
If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site.


I used photoshop cs6 but any version will do.

This was made with "2013 Greaser" and matching kit.
 *COMING SOON*

Template - Download

Mask of choice.

Filter - Xero > Radiance.


Let's get started!

Open your template.


Open the tube and place it over your template.
Refer to tag for my placement or make it your own.
Re-size as desired - Sharpen - Add drop shadow.


On layer 1 & 2 flood fill with color of choice.
Add drop shadows, Bevels and other blending options as desired.


Open Paper11.
Place over layer 3 - ctrl + alt + G - Merge - Drop Shadow.

Open Paper10

Place over layer 4 - ctrl + alt + G - re-size to 50% - Sharpen - Merge - Drop shadow. Repeat on layer 7.

Open Paper6
Place over layer 5 - ctrl + alt + G - re-size to 35% - Sharpen - Merge - Drop shadow. Repeat on layer 8.

Flood fill layers 6 & 9 with colors of choice.
Feel free to play around. Try a gradient and mess with bevels, shadows and other blending options. Really make it your own.

Open Paper4.
Place over layer 10 - ctrl + alt + G - Rotate 90 - Merge - Drop shadow.


On layer 11 I just added a bevel, Inner glow, Drop shadow and took the inner fill down 0%. Just play around until you have found the settings you prefer.

ELEMENTS


Flower2
Wrench
StarDoodle
Sneaker
HeartCherries
Add drop shadows.

You can look to my tag to see where I placed these but

feel free to place these as desired. Make it your own.

Add Mask of choice.

Now use filter Xero - Radiance.

Mess around with these settings until you have it
how you like.

Add your name/quote and your copyright.


Thank you so much for following along!

0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie!

My Time

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogs I Love

Pageviews

Drop Me A Line!

Tutorials

Search This Blog

Where I sell!

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

PTU Items

Freebies

Blog Archive