Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This Tutorial was Written By Me. Any Similarities are Coincidental. 
Please do not Claim my Tutorials As Your Own.
These Tutorials are for Everyone to Try. 
If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site.


SUPPLIES
I used photoshop cs6 but any version should do.

TUBE "Bang Bang" by Tony T
KIT "Bang Bang" by Wicked Creationz
TEMPLATE "Temp 57" Made by me
Mask of choice
Font of choice


Let's get started!

Open template 57 and change the canvas size
to 900 x 900 for more room to work.
Apply the papers to the layers listed below.
To do this just place the paper over the layer and hit ctrl + alt + G 
and this will create a clipping mask.
After you have your paper positioned the way you like go 
ahead and merge it to the layer and add a drop shadow.

Layer 3 - WCS-BB-PP1
Layer 1 - WCS-BB-PP6
Layer 9 & 11 - WCS-BB-PP11
Layers 5, 6,7 & 8 - WCS-BB-PP8
Layers 12 & 13 - WCS-BB-PP4

Add a dark layer style to 2, 4 & 10

I duplicated and added clear layer styles over some of my layers
Feel free to do this as well if it is a look you like.

Now open your tube and place over Layer 9
Position how you want it and then use your
quick selection tool to select layer 9
Once selected hit ctrl + alt + I to select inverse.
Use your eraser tool to erase the outer edged of your tube.

Now place a copy of your tube on the far left side of your tag.
Re-size as desired and sharpen.
Add drop shadow.

Open WCS-BB-ELE19
Place over layer 9 behind close up of tube.
Add drop shadow.

Open WCS-BB-ELE22
Place on the top right side of your tag.
Re-size as desired and sharpen
Duplicate size down some more and rotate
placing it below the previous one.

Open WCS-BB-ELE28
Place behind layer 9
Re-size as desired and sharpen.
Add drop shadow.

Open WCS-BB-ELE20
Place over layer 1 and ctrl + alt + G
to create clipping mask.
Add drop shadow.

Now size down the word art that came
on the template (See tag for example) and apply
a style that matches your tags colors.
If you do not wish to use the word art
that I put on the template you can just delete it.
This is the ONLY change you can make to my templates EVER.

Now open your mask and apply WCS-BB-PP3.
Add drop shadow.

Now add your name and copyright.
Add any desired filters and you're done!

Thanks for following along.

0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie!

My Time

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogs I Love

Pageviews

Drop Me A Line!

Tutorials

Search This Blog

Where I sell!

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

PTU Items

Freebies

Blog Archive