Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This Tutorial was Written By Me. Any Similarities are Coincidental. 
Please do not Claim my Tutorials As Your Own.
These Tutorials are for Everyone to Try. 
If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site.


SUPPLIES

I used photoshop cs6 but any version should do.

TUBE "Ginger Zero" by Barbara Jensen
KIT "Harlot" by Gemini Creationz
Font of choice
Xero - Radiance

Let's get started.

Open a new canvas 800 x 800
Open gemini_harlot_e21
Place in the center of your canvas and add drop shadow.
Open gemini_harlot_p10
Place at the back of your tag.
re-size so that it fits inside of your frame.
Now open gemini_harlot_p11
Place in front of gemini_harlot_p10.
Bring it to about the center of the inside of your frame.
Erase outer edges.
Now add a new layer behind gemini_harlot_p11.
Use your brush tool to draw inside the cutouts.
Use a color of choice.
Now you're going to open gemini_harlot_e60
and place at the back of your tag.
re-size if desired and sharpen.
Add drop shadow.
Now behind that you are going to place gemini_harlot_e38
I duplicate it twice and just moved and rotated 
until I had them in a position I liked.
Now open gemini_harlot_e10
Place it on the left side if your frame.
Flip it 90 and re-size as desired and sharpen.
Add drop shadow.
Now place gemini_harlot_e32 
over each end of gemini_harlot_e10.
re-size as desired and sharpen.
Add drop shadow.
Open gemini_harlot_e39
Place underneath gemini_harlot_e32 so that they are sticking out.
rotate and move around so they don't look exactly 
the same on top and bottom.
Add drop shadow.
Now open your tube and place on the right side of your tag
Add a drop shadow.
Make sure you don't forget your copyright and of course
your name.
I added the filter radiance to my picture as well.
If you like the effect my settings are pictured below.

Thank you so much for following along!


0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie!

My Time

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogs I Love

Pageviews

Drop Me A Line!

Tutorials

Search This Blog

Where I sell!

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

PTU Items

Freebies

Blog Archive