Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This Tutorial was Written By SnowBunny. Any Similarities are Coincidental. 
Please do not Claim my Tutorials As Your Own.
These Tutorials are for Everyone to Try. 
If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site.





SUPPLIES

I used photoshop cs6 but any version should do.

TUBE - "7DS Sloth" Arthur Crowe
KIT - "Satin & Pears" Irish Princess Designs
TEMPLATE - Millie's PSP Madness
Mask of choice.
Filter - Xero > Porcelain.

Let's get started.

Open your template and change the canvas
size to 800 x 800.

Open IPD_SP_Paper6
Place over layer 1 - ctrl + alt + G - Merge - Add drop shadow.
I used a clear layer on this to give it some shine
so feel free to add your own.

Open IPD_SP_Paper4
Place over layer 2 - ctrl + alt + G - Merge - Add drop shadow.
I used a clear layer on this to give it some shine
so feel free to add your own.

Open IPD_SP_Paper8
Place over layer 3 - ctrl + alt + G - Merge - Add drop shadow.
I used a clear layer on this to give it some shine
so feel free to add your own.

Use a clear layer style on layers 4 & 5

Add a close up of your tube to layer 3
ctrl + alt + G - Blending options > Luminosity

Open IPD_SP_RoseCluster
Place at the bottom left side and re-size to 60%
Sharpen - add drop shadow.

Open IPD_SP_Bow1
Place at the top right side of layer 3 and re-size to 50%
Sharpen - Add drop shadow.

Open IPD_SP_Sparkles
Duplicate and place 1 on each side of your tag.

Open IPD_SP_Orb
Place behind layer 3
See tag for my placement.

Open IPD_SP_Frame1
Place as bottom layer and add drop shadow.

Add a mask of choice.

Now add your name/quote and copyright.

Add filter Xero > Porcelain.
Tweak the settings to your liking.

That's it!

0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie!

My Time

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogs I Love

Pageviews

Drop Me A Line!

Tutorials

Search This Blog

Where I sell!

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

PTU Items

Freebies

Blog Archive