Monday, October 21, 2013


This Tutorial was Written By Me. Any Similarities are Coincidental. 
Please do not Claim my Tutorials As Your Own.
These Tutorials are for Everyone to Try. 
If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site.



SUPPLIES

I used photoshop cs6 but any version should do.

COMING SOON - "Marcele" and matching kit to Roman Zarics Store!
Template "Template 010" by Lucky Star Scraps
Mask by Zuzzanna
Font of choice

Let's get started!

Open template

Change canvas size to 700 x 700

Apply these papers to the layers listed below.
Use the clipping mask.
ctrl + alt + G
20/21 - pp9
30 - pp1
28 - pp10
23/26 - pp4
18 - pp8
16/17 - pp7
14 - pp6
9/11 - pp4

For all the layers without papers apply colors/gradients of choice.

Once you have the papers as you like Merge them with
the layers you have clipped them to.
Add drop shadows.

I also duplicate mine and add clear layer styles for extra shine and pop.

Now open your tube and place over template.
Re-size as desired and sharpen.
Add drop shadow.

Open a close up of your tube and place over layer 30.
Change the blending mode to luminosity.
Duplicate and apply Gaussian Blur to dup. I set mine to 4.4
Change blending mode to Overlay.

Now lets apply some elements!

I used the elements listed below.

16
11
15
13

Feel free to add more or different elements.

Now Add your mask.
I used pp9 on mine.

Add your name, copyright, save and you're done!

Thank you for following along!


0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie!

My Time

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogs I Love

Pageviews

Drop Me A Line!

Tutorials

Search This Blog

Where I sell!

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

PTU Items

Freebies

Blog Archive