Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This Tutorial was Written By Me. Any Similarities are Coincidental. 
Please do not Claim my Tutorials As Your Own.
These Tutorials are for Everyone to Try. 
If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site.

This CT tutorial features the artwork of Neoracer
and Scrapkit from Kizzed By Kelz.




SUPPLIES

I used photoshop cs6 but any version will do.

TUBE - "SAM 1" Neoracer
KIT - "Gone Wild 4 Zebra" Kizzed By Kelz
TEMPLATE - "Ali Temp 3.2" Download
MASK - "Kimmy" Download
FILTER - Xero > Porcelain

Let's get started.

Open your template.

Place Paper 2 over layer 1
ctrl + alt + G - Merge - Drop Shadow.
Place Paper 8 over layer 8 
ctrl + alt + G - Merge - Drop Shadow.
Add gradient to layer 2, 4 & 6. Add drop shadows.
Place Paper 15 over layer 9 - ctrl + alt + G - Merge - Drop Shadow.
Fill layers 11, 12 and word art with color of choice. 
Add bevel, Drop shadow and other blending options as desired.
Open tube and place it on top over layer 12.
Re-size - Sharpen - Drop shadow.
Open close up of you tube.
Duplicate twice - Place one on layers 2, 4, & 5 - Change blend mode to Luminosity.

ELEMENTS
rock wa
lollipop
music notes
head phones
skateboard
bear

Place these as desired.
You can use my tag for reference if you like but really feel free to make this your own.

Now add your mask
I used paper 4 on mine.

Now add your name/quote and copyright.

Filter - Xero > Porcelain
The settings I used are pictured below.


That is it! Thank you for following along.

0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie!

My Time

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogs I Love

Pageviews

Drop Me A Line!

Tutorials

Search This Blog

Where I sell!

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

PTU Items

Freebies

Blog Archive