Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This Tutorial was Written By Me. Any Similarities are Coincidental. 
Please do not Claim my Tutorials As Your Own.
These Tutorials are for Everyone to Try. 
If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site.


SUPPLIES

I used photoshop cs6 but any version will do.

TUBE - "Rachelle American Girl" by Celinart Pinup

KIT - "Liberty" by Bibi's Collection

TEMPLATE - "Template 277" by Millie's PSP Madness

Mask of choice.

Let's get started!



Open your template
 change the canvas size to 800 x 800


Open BIBILIBERTY PAPER (4)
Place over layer 1 - ctrl + alt + G - Merge -
Drop shadow.


Open BIBILIBERTY PAPER (10)
Place over layer 5 - ctrl + alt + G - Merge -
Drop shadow.

Add bevel and drop shadow to layers 2, 3 & 6.
I used gradients on all three but kept the colors on each 

very close together so there is a very subtle difference.
I kept the colors simple Red, White & Blue.

Open BIBILIBERTY PAPER (5)

Place over layer 4 - ctrl + alt + G - Merge -
Drop shadow.


Flood fill layers 8 & 9
with colors of choice.
Add drop shadow.

ELEMENTS

BIBILIBERTY ELEM (9)

BIBILIBERTY ELEM (10)
BIBILIBERTY ELEM (11)
BIBILIBERTY ELEM (30)
BIBILIBERTY ELEM (48)
BIBILIBERTY ELEM (74)
BIBILIBERTY ELEM (84)
BIBILIBERTY ELEM (85)

You can reference my tag for placement but 
feel free to make this your own.
Add drop shadows to give your tag more depth.

Open mask of choice and apply BIBILIBERTY PAPER (12)

Now add your name/quote and copyright.


Feel free to add any filters/effects.

You're all done.
Thank you so much for following along.

0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie!

My Time

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogs I Love

Pageviews

Drop Me A Line!

Tutorials

Search This Blog

Where I sell!

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

PTU Items

Freebies

Blog Archive