Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This Tutorial was Written By Me. Any Similarities are Coincidental. 
Please do not Claim my Tutorials As Your Own.
These Tutorials are for Everyone to Try. 
If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site.


SUPPLIES

I used photoshop cs6 but any version should do.

Tube "Alexis" by Verymany
Kit "Cancun Booze Cruise" by Kizzed by Kelz
Template "Temp 50" by Me
Mask of choice
Font of choice
Xero - Radiance

Let's get started.

Open Template 50
Apply the papers to the layers listed below.
To do this just place the paper over the layer and hit ctrl + alt + G 
and this will create a clipping mask.
After you have your paper positioned the way you like go 
ahead and merge it to the layer and add a drop shadow.

Layer 2 & 4 - Paper 3
Layer 1 - Paper 15
Layer 6 - Paper 17
Layers 7 & 9 - Paper 8
Layer 12 & 14 - Paper 9

Add a style of choice to word art & Hearts.
Layers 11, 13 & 15.

Now open your tube and place over layers
7 & 9. Change the blending mode to overlay.

I applied a fun pattern to layers 8 & 10.
Feel free to play around and do what fits your personality.
My tut is just a guide.

Now lets add some elements!

Open neon sign 2
Place on the far right side of your template
between frames. Re-size as desired and sharpen.
Add drop shadow.

Open sign
Place over left side of Layer 8.
Re-size as desired and sharpen.
Add drop shadow.

Open sparkle circles
Place on the far left side of your temp.
Add drop shadow.

Open starfish
Place on the bottom left of temp.
Re-size as desired and sharpen.
Flip Horizontal and add drop shadow.

Open sunburst
Line up with layer 6 on the top right side.

Open wave 2
Place behind sign.
Add slight drop shadow.

Now open your mask and apply Paper13.

Add your name and copyright.

I applied filter Xero > Radiance.
My settings are pictured below.


That's it!

Thanks for following along!

0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie!

My Time

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogs I Love

Pageviews

Drop Me A Line!

Tutorials

Search This Blog

Where I sell!

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

PTU Items

Freebies

Blog Archive