Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This Tutorial was Written By Me. Any Similarities are Coincidental. 
Please do not Claim my Tutorials As Your Own.
These Tutorials are for Everyone to Try. 
If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site.





WHAT YOU WILL NEED.

Photoshop and PSP.

"Purple Dreams" by Amy Marie's Kit's
Get it HERE

Tube of choice.
I used the beautiful art of pinup toons
You can get it HERE

Template is by me

The animation I used is the 4th one
down.You can get it HERE

Plugins you will need
Xero>Porcelain
Xero>Radiance
Xenofex 2>Crumple

Lets get started!


Hide all layers but 1.
Place pp016 over layer 1
and re-size as desired.
Now go to effects>Plugins>Xenofex 2>Crumple.

Unhid layer 2
Place pp010 over it
Re-size to about 30% and sharpen.
Select layer two with you magic wand tool
now hit ctrl+shift+I
use your eraser tool to delete the outer edges
of pp010 and then hit ctrl+D to deselect.
Now go to layers>Merge>Merge down.

Unhid layer 3
Place pp014 over it
Select layer 2 with you magic wand tool
now hit ctrl+shift+I
use your eraser tool to delete the outer edges
of pp014 and then hit ctrl+D to deselect.
Now go to layers>Merge>Merge down.
Now go to effects>Plugins>Xenofex 2>Crumple
and use the settings pictured below.

Now you are going to repeat those steps on the opposite
side.

Open pp8 and re-size to about 30%
Place one over layer 6 and then
flip the other vertical and place over layer 7
Select layer 6 with you magic wand tool
now hit ctrl+shift+I
use your eraser tool to delete the outer edges
of pp8 and then hit ctrl+D to deselect.
Now go to layers>Merge>Merge down.
Now go to effects>Plugins>Xenofex 2>Crumple
and use the same settings as before.
Repeat with layer 7.

Next flood fill layer 8 (Your frame) with black 
and add a drop shadow as desired.
Now I want you to add a bevel using the settings pictured below.



Now open your tube.
Place a close up of your tube in the center
of you siggy and erase any edges sticking out of the sides.
Now on either side of you close up you should have a full size
of your tube. Size these as desired and place.
Now we are going to add some effects.

First I want you to go to effects>Plugins> Xero>Porcelain.
Use the settings pictured below.


Do that on all three layers of tubes.

Now I want you to take the same steps as before but
this time you will use radiance instead of porcelain.
Use the settings pictured below.

I added these elements
13
17
44
68
85
Place them as desired.

Last we will add some animation.
This part will be done in photoshop as it's just 
easier for me to do this way.

So open your photoshop, PSD file of your picture and your animation.

I always start with putting all of my animation into a group.
So highlight all of the animation frames in your layer panel
then go to Layer>New>Group from Layers.
Now that you have your animation grouped you can add it to
your forum siggy.

Now once you have it in place go to window>Timeline.
This will bring up your animation window.
The animation we are using is 21 frames so that is how many frames you will want
in your animation timeline.
Now starting on your first frame HIDE ALL of the animations in your 
group EXCEPT layer 1.
Now move to your second frame and HIDE the first animation
and UNHIDE the second.
Repeat these steps until you have completed all frames.
Once you have finished going through setting
your frames please go ahead and choose how fast you would like it to move.
I set all of mine at 0.1

Don't forget to add your text and copyrights.

Thank you for following along with this!
I am new to animation tutorials so if you have any questions
feel free to ask. I hope I was clear enough about how to do it.

0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie!

My Time

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogs I Love

Pageviews

Drop Me A Line!

Tutorials

Search This Blog

Where I sell!

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

PTU Items

Freebies

Blog Archive