Monday, September 9, 2013

This Tutorial was Written By Me. Any Similarities are Coincidental. 
Please do not Claim my Tutorials As Your Own.
These Tutorials are for Everyone to Try. 
If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site. 

This Tutorial was Made Using Photoshop CS6




Items you will need.

PTU SK  "In Love With Damask" by Kirsty's Scrap's.
You can get it HERE

Your Tube of choice.
I used "Margarita" by Verymany.
You can get it HERE

Font I used is Mutlu.
You can get it HERE


Open a new image 800 x 800

Open frame 1 and place in the center of your new image.
Open paper 10 and place underneath frame 1
Select the frame in your layers panel then select your magic wand tool.
Click inside the frame>Select>Inverse (keyboard shortcut it  shift + ctrl + I)
After you have selected inverse go ahead and select paper 10 in your layers panel. Now use your eraser tool to delete the outter portion of paper 10.
ctrl + D to Deselect.

Open ribbon 1 and place on the top left side of the frame>add drop shadow.
Open flowers1 and place across the bottom of frame 1, Add drop shadow.
Open bird element>ctrl + T>right click> flip horizantal>resize to 55%>sharpen.
Place at the right bottom side of the frame on top of flowers1.
Open frame 2>move to bottom layer>place at top right corner of frame 1.
Open element mess of string and place on top of frame 2.
Open heart element>resize to 80%>rotate a little to the right>sharpen>add drop shadow.


Use Mask of choice and apply paper 4.
Position as bottom layer and adjust as needed.

Thank you for following this tutorial, I would love to see what you have created with it.

0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie!

My Time

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogs I Love

Pageviews

Drop Me A Line!

Tutorials

Search This Blog

Where I sell!

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

PTU Items

Freebies

Blog Archive