Monday, September 9, 2013



This Tutorial was Written By SnowBunny. Any Similarities are Coincidental. 
Please do not Claim my Tutorials As Your Own.
These Tutorials are for Everyone to Try. 
If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site. 

This Tutorial was Made Using Photoshop CS6


Template is one of mine that you can get HERE

You can get your Tube and License for Arthur Crowe HERE
I used the PTU kit Emo Star by Amy Marie, You can buy it HERE


Open a new canvas 800 X 800
Paste paper 3 over the large circle.
Right click on the layer IN the layer panel to the right and click create clipping mask. Arrange as desired

Repeat with paper 2 in small circle.

add Drop Shadow to both and set opacity to 60%

Paste paper 7 to main background>Create clipping mask.
Add tube to background> Resize as needed> sharpen> arrange as desired and change blend mode to Luminosity.

Add Tube on Top>Resize as needed>Sharpen
Element 2
Element 3
Element 40 > Rotate> Resize to 76%>Sharpen
Element 43>Add Drop Shadow
Element 72
Element 6, 7, 8, 9, 32 and 33>Resize to 20%>Sharpen

Arrange elements as desired.

I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial.

0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie!

My Time

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogs I Love

Pageviews

Drop Me A Line!

Tutorials

Search This Blog

Where I sell!

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

PTU Items

Freebies

Blog Archive