Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This Tutorial was Written By Me. Any Similarities are Coincidental. 
Please do not Claim my Tutorials As Your Own.
These Tutorials are for Everyone to Try. 
If you want to post my tuts in your PSP Groups, please post a text link back to this site.


SUPPLIES

I used photoshop cs6 but any version should do.

Get the Tube & Matching kit at Roman Zaric Tubes!
TEMPLATE "Temp 56" by SnowBunny
Font of choice
Mask of choice
Xero - Porcelain

Let's get started.

Open your template.
Apply the papers to the layers listed below.
To do this just place the paper over the layer and hit ctrl + alt + G 
and this will create a clipping mask.
After you have your paper positioned the way you like go 
ahead and merge it to the layer and add a drop shadow.

1 & 3 - P4
5 & 8 - P5
11 & 12 - P2
13 - P1
7 & 10 - P3


just an FYI I used clear layer styles over all of my papers.
Once I merged the paper with the layer I duplicated it
and applied the layer to the dup.
This is what gives my layers a shiny look.
Some of them have the border/stroke and some don't.

Flood fill layer 18 with a color from your kit.
Add satin and bevel as desired.
Apply a drop shadow.
Apply the same style to layers 15 & 16 changing the color.
Apply style again to layer 17 changing the color once more.
Now use the same styles on all of the border layers
in the template and also apply to the word art.
Mix the colors up and make it fun.

Apply dark brown to layer 14

Now open and place your tube to the left
of the word art.
Re-size as desired and sharpen.
Add slight drop shadow.

Now apply some elements!

25
8
30
21
10
11
2
15
13
 Arrange these as desired.
Really make it fun!
You can reference my tag if you like my placement.
Add drop shadows!

Now apply P9 to your mask.

Now apply the filter Xero > Porcelain
The settings I used are pictured below.


Thank you so much for following along!

0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie!

My Time

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogs I Love

Pageviews

Drop Me A Line!

Tutorials

Search This Blog

Where I sell!

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

PTU Items

Freebies

Blog Archive